Configure your tailored HydroNET solution in 4 steps
The HydroNET implementation approach is iterative and collaborative, with a focus on tailoring the platform to your specific. The HydroNET platform contains of a set of tools which enable you to configure a tailored solution in just 4 steps:
Step 1: Identify your needs. To enable the wide range of application, HydroNET is fully customizable to meet the needs of your organization. Therefore, the implementation stage starts with a user requirement analysis to identify needs based on your organization’s policies and processes.
Step 2: Connect relevant data to HydroNET. HydroNET contains many ready to use connectors for commonly known data formats and services. When live connections with external data(bases) are not possible, HydroNET can download and store the data in the HydroNET database.
Step 3: Apply analytics and connect models, scripts and knowledge which translate data into decision support information and advisories. HydroNET provides functionally to apply knowledge rules with ‘if-then-else’ logic or to connect external (Python) scripts or external modelling shells such as a Delft-FEWS.
Step 4: Configure your HydroNET solution. The HydroNET Webportal provides a user-friendly interface for configuration of situational or thematic maps, graphs, dashboards, reports and alerts to help users understand the data and make well informed decisions.
Step 1, 3 and 4 can be done by our consultants or by your own staff or consultants. The possibilities depend on your subscription plan:
- View only: We take care of all the configurations and you can use and benefit from the resulting products.
- API Only: Easy and secure access to (a selection of) connected data via the HydroNET API.
- View & Edit: With the HydroNET tools you will be able to configure maps, charts, dashboards, reports and alerts for internal use only
- View & Edit & Share: Same as View & Edit plus you will get access to tools which enable you to share HydroNET products externally.
To use HydroNET a subscription is required. A HydroNET subscription includes:
- 24/7 access to HydroNET
- Access to the HydroNET helpdesk and support
- Operational costs, hosting and maintenance of the software and data connections
- Automated backups of data stored in HydroNET
- Free Software updates to keep the product running
- Free Software upgrades to keep the software future proof
|Access to preconfigured solutions|
|Configure your own solution|
|Configure user access and rights|
|Export data to external systems|
|Access to your connected data via the API|
|Share data and content with external stakeholders|