HydroNET - Your Online Water Control Room
Climate change and a fast-growing population in cities forces water professionals to deal more often with excessive rainfall, (flash)floods, water quality issues, longer periods of drought and rising sea levels. Easy access to the right information is essential in reducing impacts and risks before, during and after events.
HydroNET is a multiple award winning web-based decision support system which transfers weather and water data into sophisticated applications and dashboards. The HydroNET Software as a Service (SaaS) solution empowers over 2500 water professionals worldwide to make well-informed and transparent decisions for the analysis and sustainable management of their water resources.
INTERNATIONAL software – LOCAL partners – TAILORED solutions
Launch of the HERMANA Water Control Room in Colombia A decision-support platform promoting sustainable water management in the region. ...
DWS launches HydroNET for all South African Water Management Areas All nine of the country’s Water Management Areas now have access to weather and water information they need....
Deltares and HydroLogic launch WaterCONNECT initiative WaterCONNECT provides an integrated, online solution to help improve the water management decision making. ...
Live dashboards to support smart water management decisions
An internet connection is all the infrastructure you need
Who benefits from HydroNET
- HydroNET partners
- Data(base) providers
- Local partners
- Software providers
- Public organisations
- National Weather Services
- Research institutes
- HydroNET users
- Planners and policy makers
- Operational water managers
- Emergency managers
- National Weather Services
- Weather sensitive businesses
HydroNET is an open platform developed with and for water professionals
How HydroNET can help you
- Improve your insight. Easy access to live data from data sources from different organisations
- Stop searching for data. Find the information you need in your control room
- Increase awareness. Share information with your stakeholders
- Save time. Report the status of your water system in one click
- Be in control. Keep an eye on your water system and receive timely alerts
- Make transparent and accountable decisions. Easily replicate dashboards and reports
- No IT-hassle: No hardware needed. Free software updates. Available on any device – anywhere, anytime
- Join 2500 users worldwide: Proven software co-created with water professionals
Terabytes of gridded data from satellites and radars available at your fingertips
Leading organisations trust HydroNET
Review by Brian Jackson, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA), South Africa
"HydroNET helps us to take the right decisions at the right moment."
Review by Steve Clark, CEO Water Technology, Australia
"HydroNET helps to increase water resilience in our communities.
It empowers water authorities, communities and individuals."
Review by Rene van der Zwan, Dutch regional water authority Rijnland
"With HydroNET we can manage our water much better than before.
It helps us to get less flooding, optimum fresh water use and less energy consumption."