The best available rainfall information per pixel or area
The HydroNET RainMap application allows online access to historical and current rainfall information for any location, also between the gauges. The application automatically:
- collects and stores large amount of rainfall data from radars, satellites, numerical weather prediction models and automatic weather stations in real-time
- combines the different rainfall sources into a “best available” gridded rainfall product
- makes historical and actual precipitation data easily accessible via the web browser (no software installation needed).
Rainfall information from radars, satellites, models and gauges
Select a period and the RainMap provides the best available precipitation information per pixel or per area. Via an interactive geographical map the requested precipitation sum (map) and precipitation intensity per time step (graph) can be presented per pixel or area.
- Upload tool which allows you to upload shapefiles which will become available in the RainMap application
- Download tool which allows you to download long precipitation time series per pixel or per area in different well-known formats (e.g. CSV).
- Personalised Dashboard: determine what information you want to see in order to make reliable decisions.
Contact us Request demo